& private event venue
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
& release of liability
Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Celfie. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors to book services online, view pictures and services and contact us. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
When buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page.
We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
When we receive a valid warranty claim for a product purchased from us, we will either repair the relevant defect or replace the product. If we are unable to repair or replace the product within a reasonable time, the customer will be entitled to a full refund upon the prompt return of the product to us. We will pay for shipment of repaired or replaced products to customer and customer will be responsible for return shipment of the product to us.
The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Celfie,LLC Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
You recognize and agree that by uploading any content (including, but not limited to designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text and literary works) through any means to the website, you confirm that you own all the relevant rights or received the appropriate license to upload/transfer/send the content. You agree and consent that the uploaded/transferred content may be publicly displayed at the website.
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these Terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment
You agree to indemnify and hold Celfie LLC harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall CelfieLLC, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Celfie LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service's; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of USA / TENNEESSEE, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in KINGSPORT. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
Release of Liability
1. The risk of illness (ex. communicable diseases, including but not limited to MRSA, influenza, RSV, and Covid 19) and injury (ex. injuries, including by not limited to fractures, sprains, death, paralysis, concussion) from the use of equipment, props, furnishings, or any property owned or made available for use by Celfie LLC or their owners, do exist, and,
1. I, the purchaser of ticket(s), and/or leaser of Celfie Venue, KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for the participation of all ticket holders for whom i purchased, including myself, OR all members/persons/pets, attending private events reserved by myself, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN to myself, while present on Celfie property and,
3. I, as the purchaser of ticket(s), and/or leaser of Celfie Venue, willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, any unusual significant hazard is observed during participation, i agree to bring such attention of the nearest employee immediately, and
4. I, as the purchaser of ticket(s), and/or leaser of Celfie Venue, on behalf of myself and our heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS CELFIE LLC, its officers, agents, employees, members, other participants, owners and lessors of premises at 215 Commerce St, Kingsport, TN 37660, ("RELEASEES"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. This is to certify that I,as the purchaser of ticket(s), and/or leaser of Celfie Venue, have read and explained the provisions in this waiver/release to my child, guest of my party, and all participants in my group, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN to myself, the risk of the activity and his/her/it, they responsibilities for adhering to the rules and regulations. Furthermore, my child, guest of my party, and all participants in my group, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN to myself, the risk of the activity and his/her/it, understands and accepts these risks and responsibilities. I, as the purchaser of ticket(s), and/or leaser of Celfie Venue, my spouse, and my child, guest of my party, and all participants in my group, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN to myself, the risk of the activity and his/her/it, do consent and agree to his/her/it release provided above for all the Releases and myself, my spouse, and my child, guest of my party, and all participants in my group, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN to myself, do release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releases from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child's/ward's, or any person associated with my party/group, involvement or participation in these activities as provided above , EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
BY PURCHASING TICKETS, PAYING DEPOSITS, AND/OR RESERVING VENUE, WHETHER ONLINE, IN PERSON OR VIA TELEPHONE, I AGREE TO ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY.